Synthetic Grass Vs Natural Turf
The Environment, Water, Time Saving, Cost Saving & Appearance
In a comparison between fake lawn and real grass the following points need to be considered:
- Synthetic grass doesn’t need watering. Not only does this help the environment, it has a huge impact on your water bills.
- Because of the construction method of our base and the improved flow-through technology in our backing, any rainwater drains straight through the artificial lawn and into the water table.
- No fertilisers or pesticides are needed to keep your lawn green & lush all year round, so no unpleasant chemicals will leach through to our water system and into our precious water ways.
- No more lawn mowing – a financial (if you get the local lawn mower man in) and labour saving factor. For those who mow their own lawns, this means a considerable amount of time saved which can be spent relaxing with the family. Neighbourhood noise is also reduced creating a more peaceful & pleasant environment.
- With Green Planet Grass installing garden borders at the edges of your lawn, you’ll have a neat garden edge. No more trimming edges or invasive grass runners heading into your garden beds.
- Synthetic turf is not a good environment for fleas & insects that can cause problems for your pets. These problems often require treatment with expensive, toxic chemicals which it would be preferable to avoid.
- Pets will stay cleaner, meaning less bathing & grooming. Dogs love a good roll on our synthetic lawns but won’t pick up all those blades of grass, fallen leaves & dirt that drops off as soon as they come inside. There will also be no more unattractive dust bowls where the dog likes to dig and play.
- A professionally installed artificial lawn will give a firm, stable & even surface, much safer for the elderly & disabled. No risk of turning an ankle in hidden dips & soft spots or in reticulation holes.
- With artificial turf, you’ll have a beautiful lawn all year, even in those shady or high traffic areas where natural grass just won’t grow.
General environmental issues:
- All Green Planet Grass lawns are manufactured below the lowest reportable corporation threshold for carbon emissions.
- Unlike many imported products, they contain no heavy metals or toxins creating a pleasant, safe environment for your family & pets.
- Our Softfall is made from 100% recycled materials.
Green Planet Grass has a range of landscaping and multi-purpose grasses to suit your needs and personal taste.
Phone Green Planet Grass now on 08 9209 2669 for an obligation free measure & quote. Our Sales Consultant can visit your home at a time to suit you and will bring a complete range of samples for you to choose from.