Bowling Green Update
Green Planet Grass currently has two Bowling Greens under construction: Ledge Point Country Club and Safety Bay Bowling Club.
LEDGE POINT COUNTRY CLUB
The base has been constructed and laying of the synthetic grass surface (Excel UltraMax 10mm 36 stitch – exclusive to GPG) has commenced.
As well as the new surface, construction of this Bowling Green has included new walls, plinth and base. The old surrounds will also be renewed.
The club has cut costs by being involved in some of the works including removal of the surface of the old green. This was undertaken with great success, using some tried & true technology.
Both products are Australian Made & exclusive to Green Planet Grass. For more information contact us at Green Planet Grass.
SAFETY BAY BOWLING CLUB
Work has started at the Safety Bay Bowling Club. Preparation of the base has commenced and will continue once Ledge Point has been completed. Safety Bay have chosen Dry Max Pro 12mm 30 stitch (approved by World Bowls) for this green.
Green Planet Grass provide a full turn-key solution including:
- Consultation, design, plans & approval.
- Construction of base including drainage & 3 stages of laser levelling.
- Banks, walls & surrounds.
- Choice of synthetic grass surfaces:
- Excel UltraMax 10mm 36 stitch (exclusive to GPG in WA)
- Monarch Pro 12mm 33 stitch (exclusive to GPG in WA)
- DryMax Pro 12mm 30 stitch (approved by World Bowls)
- Natural grass to synthetic conversions.
- Resurfacing with new synthetic grass.
- Maintenance service.
At Green Planet Grass our Australian Made synthetic lawns don’t look like fake grass.