Landscape Grass Systems
At Green Planet Grass our basic artificial turf installation consists of:
- construction of a 60mm levelled, screeded & compacted base
- installation of the grass (includes pinning the perimeter every 20cms and taping the seams)
- applying silica sand infill (14kg/sqm for a standard 35mm pile height)
However, we do have some optional extras available. These include:
- By installing our 100% recycled open cell shock pad beneath play equipment, tree houses & swing sets, you can help protect your children when those inevitable falls occur.
- If you have pets, we have our unique Pet Grass System which includes an installation process that discourages digging dogs and our PetFill™ (exclusive to GPG) which helps neutralize the odour of dog urine.
- Synthetic grass on your front verge can be installed over a base specifically designed to accommodate parked cars. This base consists of 80mm of road base topped with 20mm of compacted crushed blue metal/cracker dust. (We recommend you check with your local council regarding their verge policy).
- Green Planet Grass has a special weed prevention system consisting of a UV stabilized fabric layer installed under the grass which inhibits weed growth. We can also treat the excavated area with weed spray, prior to the base course being constructed.