Synthetic Grass Bowling Greens in Perth
Green Planet Grass is a member of the Sports & Play Industry Association.
SAPIA is the peak body for sports and recreation construction in Australasia.
Green Planet Grass is an accredited Gold Status Agent of APT Asia Pacific.
Established in 2008, Green Planet Grass has a wealth of experience providing high-quality Australian Made synthetic lawn and grass systems for bowling clubs.
Meaning we provide a full turn-key solution including:
- Consultation, design, plans and approval.
- Construction of base including drainage and 3 stages of laser leveling.
- Banks, walls and surrounds.
- Choice of synthetic grass surfaces (Excel UltraMax, Monarch Pro, DryMax Pro)
- Natural grass to synthetic conversions.
- Resurfacing with new synthetic grass.
- Maintenance Service.
- Re-perforation of existing synthetic grass greens that have drainage issues using the OPM (On-site Perforating Machine).
Green Planet Grass has joined with KCL Sports to provide over 20 years’ experience in the synthetic turf industry and over 200 bowling green constructions and conversions nationally. Jon Hastings from KCL Sports, is the leading innovator in Australia of synthetic grass for bowling greens, having personally designed the World Bowls approved DryMax Pro surface.
Our comprehensive Synthetic Grass Bowling Green Maintenance Service
Our Maintenance Service includes
- Twice yearly grooming using a specialized metal grooming reel
- Assessing of sand levels
Algae & moss treatment
Grooming is undertaken using trained and experienced synthetic bowling green installers and our equipment has been specifically designed for this purpose.
We recommend that this work is carried out twice a year to keep your bowling greens in peak condition for optimal performance and to extend the life of your green.
Introducing the OPM (On-site Perforating Machine) – the solution to poor drainage in existing synthetic grass greens. For more information click on the brochure below and to see the OPM in action, click on the video below.
Our Most Recent Projects Include
- Manning Bowling Club
- Safety Bay Bowling Club x2
- Boddington Bowling Club
- Spearwood Bowling Club x2
- Gosnells Bowling Club x2
- Leeming Bowling Club
- Bayswater Bowling Club
- Ledge Point Bowling Club
- Port Bouvard Bowling Club x2
- Harvey Bowling Club
- Cockburn Bowling Club/Visco Park x2
- Forrestfield Bowling Club
- Dudley Park x2
- Pingelly Bowling Club
- South Yunderup Bowling Club
Green Planet Grass is now a preferred installer for a range of Melos rubber surfacing products, including Melos Softfall, Melos Mulch & Melos Stone. Melos Stone is an innovative, high quality landscaping surface, particularly suited for non-slip, porous pathways.
Click here for more information