Green Planet Grass has recently completed a home bowling green for a client in the South-West. This has to be the ultimate luxury for the serious bowling enthusiast.
The synthetic grass surface used is Excel UltraMax 10mm 36 stitch, which is exclusive to Green Planet Grass in Western Australia. The client had the block wall and the base installed but GPG prepared the existing base and laid the grass. However, if required, GPG is happy to construct & install the complete bowling green.
Green Planet Grass provides a full turn-key solution for synthetic grass bowling greens including:
- Consultation, design, plans & approval
- Construction of base including drainage & 3 stages of laser levelling
- Banks, walls & surrounds
- Choice of synthetic grass surfaces;
- Excel UltraMax 10mm 36 stitch (exclusive to GPG in WA)
- Monarch Pro 12mm 33 stitch (exclusive to GPG in WA)
- DryMax Pro 12mm 30 stitch (approved by World Bowls)
- East/West lay for North/South bowling available with full Manufacturer’s warranty
- Natural grass to synthetic conversions
- Replacement of synthetic grass to bank walls & surrounds
- Resurfacing with new synthetic grass
- A complete Maintenance service
For more information contact Tony at Green Planet Grass on 9209 2669 or on his mobile 0411 109 036.
At Green Planet Grass our Australian Made synthetic lawns don’t look like fake grass.