Green Planet Grass has a comprehensive Synthetic Grass Bowling Green Maintenance Service, available for both clubs & residential care facilities.
Whether your bowling green has been installed by Green Planet Grass or another company, we can inspect your green and advise you on your club’s individual needs.
Grooming is undertaken using trained and experienced synthetic bowling green installers and all our equipment has been specifically designed for this purpose.
This service includes the following:
- Twice yearly grooming using a specialized metal grooming reel
- Assessing of sand levels
- Algae & moss treatment
We recommend that this work is carried out twice a year to keep your synthetic grass bowling greens in peak condition for optimal performance and to extend the life of your green.
As well as our Synthetic Grass Bowling Green Maintenance Service, Green Planet Grass provides a full turn-key solution including:
- Consultation, design, plans and approval.
- Construction of base including drainage and 3 stages of laser levelling.
- Banks, walls and surrounds.
- Choice of synthetic grass surfaces:
- Excel UltraMax 10mm 36 stitch (exclusive to GPG in WA)
- Monarch Pro 12mm 33 stitch (exclusive to GPG in WA)
- DryMax Pro 12mm 30 stitch (approved by World Bowls)
- Natural grass to synthetic conversions.
- Resurfacing with new synthetic grass.
- Maintenance service.